- $3000 for 14 days (May 9 – September 20). call to schedule days ahead of time.
- Fly/train on the good-weather days; do knowledge work indoors on the bad days.
- You just need to bring ankle-supporting footwear. The school will provide:
- Radio Helmet
Trained elsewhere and hold a rating already? The following table is a breakdown of the price charged for an incoming student with the indicated level of prior experience. Since I make money from sales as well as training, I steeply discount the price of training with gear purchase.
|Prior Training||Cost of Training|
|No Prior Experience||$ 3000 (14 lessons)|
|USHPA P1||$ 2200 (9 lessons)|
|USHPA P2 +||$ 1200 (5 lessons)|
|USPPA PPG1||$ 1450 (6 lessons)|
|USPPA PPG2 +||Why are you here?|
Typically 3 hours, depending on daylight available. May include towed- or tandem- instruction. Taught to the USPPA Syllabus. courses cover:
- Safety – how to keep your fingers and your life!
- Ground School – Weather, aerodynamics and theories of flying
- Ground Handling – 90% of the skill required to fly is ground handling.
- Flight Training – from your first solo to your first few flights, have an experienced voice in your ear.
- Motor Maintenance – preventative and restorative, with an emphasis on the preventative.
- Aviation Law – FAR 103: How to have fun without messing it up for the rest of us.