$140 Lesson (click to expand)
3-5 hours, depending on daylight available. May include towed- or tandem- instruction.
- Safety – how to keep your fingers and your life!
- Ground School – taught in an air-conditioned conference room.
- Ground Handling – 90% of the skill required to fly is ground handling.
- Flight Training – from your first solo to your first few flights, have an experienced voice in your ear.
- Motor Maintenance – preventative and restorative, with an emphasis on the preventative.
- Aviation Law – FAR 103: How to have fun without messing it up for the rest of us.
3 free lessons with wing purchase
3 free lessons with motor purchase
Price List for paramotors
$140 Tandem Flight (click to expand)
(note: these are being phased out)
Summer 2018 Scheduled PPG Training
No sales or use tax is charged for paramotors and parts in Maine per Maine Tax Exemption 88-A