- 9-day classes through the summer:
- May 20 – 28 (0 slot available)
- June 03 – 11 (0 slots available)
- July 15 – 23 (1 slots available)
- July 29 – August 06 (2 slots available)
- August 26 – September 03 (2 slots available)
- September 16 – 24 (1 slots available)
- Up to 25 solo flights, depending on your progress and weather.
- 9-day course covering Safety, Ground School, Flight Training, Motor Maintenance, and Aviation Law.
- No prior experience or equipment is required. The School of Personal Flight will provide all the necessary equipment and education.
- Discounts available if you already have a USPPA (PPG1) or USHPA (P1, P2, etc.) rating.
- Taught to the USPPA Syllabus
Reserve a spot in a class with a $600 deposit. Remainder of the training fee is due on first day of class. Read the policies before registering.
Make checks payable to:
School of Personal Flight LLC
52 Riverwynde Dr.
Arundel, ME 04046